From Tom Cruise's infamous "Show Me The Money" scene to Kate Winslet's haunting "Jack Come Back" in the blockbuster,Titanic, die90s moviesthey are absolutely unforgettable. It felt like the birth of bubblegum blockbusters.uninformed, one of the best animated movies of all time,The Lion King,and more critically acclaimed movies likefargo, oForrest Gump. But with all the cult movies of this decade, how would you (and your friends and family) fare on a quiz about these screen beauties? Let's test your knowledge in these 100 of the Best '90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers!
Gather your competitors, either in real life or virtually, and fire off ten rounds of movie trivia about the glorious '90s. Ready to play?
Lights, camera, test! 🎬
Easy 90s Movie Trivia Questions
The opening scenes of any magical movie are among the most important. And a movie quiz night is no different. So, to get your quiz started, here are ten hard-hitting, easy questions and answers about pre-2000 movies:
1. What is the fifth word in the dialogue?Four marriages and one death?
2. Which 90's movie contained the songs "My Guy (My God)" and "I Will Follow Him"?
3. Who plays Cher Horowitz in anything other than Clueless?
4. oneStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom MenaceWho plays Obi-Wan Kenobi, a 25-year-old Jedi Padawan to Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson)?
5. Which movie was the highest grossing of the 90s and grossed almost twice as much as number two?
6. Which film is famous for its vivid portrayal of war and the intensity of its 23-minute second scene?
7. Name the two actors who played the main roles.White men can't jump?
8. What is the first rule offight club?
9. And, perhaps less simple, what is the eighth and final rule of Fight Club?
10. What does Forrest Gump compare life to?
Keep reading:Our fun and funny questions and answers
Easy Answers to '90s Movie Trivia
- Nonsense. They are also the first four.
- sister act
- Alice Silverstone hereuninformed
- Ewan McGregor
- There's Private James Ryan
- Wesley Snipes y Woody Harrelson
- you're not talking about fight club
- If this is your first night in Fight Club, you have to fight.
- For a box of chocolates
Fun fact:In the scene where Forrest first learns table tennis, he is instructed to "watch the ball." In every scene after the one where he plays table tennis, he doesn't blink.
Quote these questions and answers about 90s movies
The '90s were marked by some truly glorious movies with some interesting movie concepts. With that in mind, find out how much your players know about some of the most famous movies of the era by giving them these slightly cryptic clues in this roundup of Name That '90s Movie.
1. Can you take the subway or just miss it? This creates a well known expression.
2. When an asteroid approaches Earth, only the crew of an oil rig can save humanity.
3. A pregnant police chief investigates a series of murders. Almost twenty years later, a television series appeared.
4. A little boy has a strange gift and talks to a psychologist who tries to help him.
5. An innocent man is accused of murdering his wife and runs from the FBI to prove his innocence.
6. Uncrossing your legs has never been so amazing.
7. With Hi-8 video using 16mm black and white film, some college students enter the world of voodoo and witchcraft.
8. Two friends run away from their husbands for a trip and soon end up running away.
9. An unemployed actor makes unusual efforts to see his children and ends up getting out with a Heimlich maneuver.
10. A young pig has unusual canine aspirations.
Next try:100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers
Call These Trivia Answers '90s Movies
- sliding doors
- The sixth Sense
- the wanted
- primitive instinct
- The Blair Witch Project
- Thelma and Luisa
- mrs doubtfire
Academy Awards in Movies of the 90s Trivia Questions
While the Golden Globes definitely have their place as one of the industry's top awards, there's no denying that the most coveted trophies in the film industry are the shiny and golden ones, the Oscars. Use this round of 10 movie trivia questions to find out how much you know about the '90s Oscars!
1. Who was the first man to win the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role three times?
2. Which actor received theMost award nominations in the 1990s?
3. Which film was the first animated film to receive an Oscar for Special Achievement (and earned three other nominations)?
4. Which Best Picture winner also won Best Makeup?
5. Which 1996 Best Actor winner was the first Australian to win an acting Oscar?
6. Which '90s movie shared a record eleven Oscars with Ben Hur?
7. Mena Suvari wasn't actually the model for what flashy poster for the 2008 Best Picture winner?
8.The silence of the inocentshe won five awards in 1992, including Anthony Hopkins for best actor. Who was originally offered the role of Hannibal Lector before him?
9. What was notable about Hilary Swank forgetting to thank Rob Lowe's brother, Chad, in her 1999 acceptance speech?
10. Who won best director for a movie in a remarkable red coat?
Do you want to try some sports curiosities? Why not try some of oursports questions…
Oscars in 90's movies Trivia Answers
- Daniel Day-Lewis, gana conit will be blood. He won the Best Actor award formy left Foot1990 vclincolnem 2013.
- Anthony Hopkins
- toy story
- Brave heart
- Geoffrey Rush
- Titanic In total, there were 14 nominations.
- American Beauty. Instead, it was an image of a rose on the model of Chloe Hunter's body.
- sean Connery
- He was her husband. They divorced a few years later.
- Steven Spielberg paraschindler's list. A girl's red cloak, representing the innocence of the massacred Jews, is the only colored object, other than Shabbat candles, shown in the main part of the film.
All in a Name 90s Trivia Questions
Now there's a real trick to this round. Essentially, let's see if your questioners start running and find the "golden" thread that ties all of these blockbuster movies together!
1. Who plays the president inattacks from mars?
2. In which 1990s movie does Robin Williams play a boy who ages four times faster than normal due to Werner syndrome?
3. Who plays Melvin Udall, a short-tempered, short-tempered, obsessive-compulsive writer whose life wasn't all it's cracked up to be?
4. In which movie does Richard E. Grant's wife die in childbirth, meaning he names his new daughter Sarah after her mother?
5. In a film based on a play by Aaron Sorkin, Colonel Nathan R. Jessup openly questioned Lt. Daniel Kaffee's ability to handle the truth. Which actor played the colonel?
6. Which actor played a dedicated Hong Kong police inspector teaming up with an LAPD detective (played by Chris Tucker) in a late '90s action comedy?
7. Who won Best Actor in a Comedy in 1997 along with Helen Hunt, who won Best Actress in a Leading Role?
8. Which film actor earned an Olivier Award nomination for Best Actor in a Musical for the 1999 production of Oklahoma? in London's West End, setting the stage for a starring role on the soundtrack album,the greatest showman?
9. Who was nominated for the Razzie Awards for Worst Actor in the same year?problem man(1992) miHoffa(1992)?
10. Who did Rose ask to draw her as one of her French girls?
Recommended next test:Best history quiz questions and answers.
Trivia Answers All In A Name From The 90s
- Jack Nicholson
- gato (1996)
- Jack Nicholson, emdoes not get better
- jack y sarah
- Jack Nicholson, ema few good men
- Jackie Chan
- Jack Nicholson, emdoes not get better
- hugh jackman
- Jack Nicholson
- He asked Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio) in Titanic
Disney Movies in the 90's Question and Answer Quiz
The '90s were not just a decade of blockbuster dramas and suspenseful action movies, but also the heyday of humble animation and a number of famous Disney movies. Test your competitor's mettle with these ten trivia questions about Disney movies from the '90s as we separate Pumbaa from Pocahontas.
1. How many Dalmatians will Perdita give birth to?
2. Which Disney movie had the tagline "A true hero is not measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."
3. What animation was the first Disney movie to be released on DVD?
4. Complete the tagline for this blockbuster "The greatest adventure of all is finding our place in the...".
5. In which movie does the Emperor say: "The flower that blooms in sorrow is the rarest and most beautiful of all"?
6. Who is he?first disney character to fart?
7. In which soundtrack of a Disney movie from the 90s does Mel Gibson appear?
8. The Hamlet-inspired movie has the line “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can run or learn from it”?
9. Based on the 1949 German novel Lottie and Lisa, in which film does Lindsay Lohan play Annie and Hallie?
10. In Disney's 1992 Aladdin, which character was written specifically for a particular actor, only to have that actor improvise almost all of the dialogue during filming?
Do you love this round of Disney? Why don't you try another one?100 Disney Movie Quiz Questions and Answers
Disney Movies in the 90s Quiz Answers
- 15. Apparently, the film contains 6,469,952 black dots. (Go ahead and prove us wrong)
- circle of life Of theLion King.
- Pumbaa, ILion King.
- The Lion King. The movie was originally going to be called King of the Jungle, until someone pointed out that lions don't normally live in the jungle.
- the parent trap
- The genie in the bottle played by Robin Williams.
Interesting fact:Because many of Williams's lines were improvised, the film did not qualify for an Academy Award nomination for Best Adapted Screenplay.
90s Movie Trivia Questions And Answers Slogan
Now here's a real sucker for a '90s movie trivia round. How much do you think your players know about movie catchphrases, those quick catchphrases that are supposed to sum up an entire movie? Let's find out in this roundup dedicated to misleading movie taglines:
1. His passion captivated a woman. Her courage inspired a nation. Your heart has defied a king.
2. In a world of ones and zeros…. Are you a zero or a one?
3. He doesn't play golf... He destroys it
4. How do I hate you? let me count the ways
5. Same brand. Same model. new mission
6. He who is free from sin must try to survive.
7. A dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero.
8. An adventure of 65 million years
9. You won't know the facts until you see the fiction
10. Before Sam was killed, he told Molly that he would love her and protect her forever.
What about the questions and answers about the movies of the 2000s?Take a look at this awesome quiz here.
Slogan from 90s Movie Trivia Answers
- Brave heart
- matrix matrix
- lucky gilmore
- Ten things I hate about you
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- cool racing
- Jurassic Park
- pulp fiction
Need more movie trivia questions? here are somesimple questions about the movie.
90s comedy trivia questions
From Cameron Diaz's characteristic "hairdo" inthere is something about maryto Jim Carrey's incredible opening performance inAce Ventura: Third Detective, the '90s had their fair share of slapstick humor and some of the best comedy of all time. Count them in our ten questions about funny 90s movies:
1 emPretty WomanWhat was Vivian Ward's occupation?
2. In which sitcom did Lauren's character say, "So you're telling me there's a chance?" YEAH!"?
3. In which movie does the show's wedding guest, Adam Sandler, fall in love with a bride?
4. In which Pygmalion update does the boy accept the challenge of having six weeks to popularize the boys?
5. In which movie does Mary Jensen accidentally use an unusual hair product?
6. What is Jeff Lebowski's favorite drink?
7. Which character asks to be introduced?
8. In which movie is the following exchange found? Sanka:Do you mean winter, like on ICE?Derice:Maybe.Nose:Do you mean winter, like in igloos, eskimos, penguins and ICE?Derice:Possibly.Nose:Bye bye.Derice:Where are you going?Nose: I'm going to take a hot shower, it makes me cold just thinking about all this ICE.
9. What comedy follows the search for a kidnapped dolphin?
10. Name two of the three romantic comedies starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
Do you think you or your friends know their music trivia? Why not prove yourself or them with these amazingmusic trivia questions.
90s comedy movie answers
- she was a prostitute
- idiot and more idiot
- the wedding singer
- She is all
- there is something about mary
- a Belarusian
- austin powers
- cool racing
- Ace Ventura: Third Detective
- joe vs the volcano(1990),insomnia in seattle(1993) miYou have email(1998).
Famous Movie Quotes from the 90s Trivia Questions
You guessed the mottos, but do you know these famous quotes? In this roundup, we dive into some of the most quotable character quotes in celebrity photos from the 1990s.
1. What movie is explained in"You're just a virgin who can't drive!“?
2. Which character begs?Help me to help you"?
3. What's up?"This time not bandcamp..."?
4. What movie was the phrase in?"here"melt the hearts of millions of women?
5. Which movie has the line?"There Is No Crying In Baseball"?
6. Through which sign does the line end?"Keep the change, you filthy animal"?
7. Which movie has the line?"You know, you drive almost slow enough to take Miss Daisy."?
8. Angelina Jolie's first leading role, including its explanation"God gave men brains bigger than dogs so they wouldn't kick women at cocktail parties". what was the movie
9. Which movie contains the line?"What's the point? They're all the same. A stupid killer chasing a busty girl who can't act and always running up the stairs when she should be heading for the front door. It's insulting."?
10. Which actress played the character in this exchange?"You like apples?" - "Yeah." "Well, I have his number. Did you like the apples?
Famous 90's Movie Quotes Trivia Answers
- Tai le grita to Cheruninformed
- jerry mcguire
- American bolus
- a league of its own
- Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) enhome alone. The line is really a movie within a movie.
- bad boys
- Shout out
- Minnie Driver interpreta a Skylar engoodwill hunting
6 Grades Of Kevin Bacon Movies Exam Questions
1994 Kevin Bacon - It bythe wild riverFame - He had famous last words: "I've worked with everyone in Hollywood or know someone who has worked with them." The statement would see four college students play a game called "Six Graus by Kevin Bacon', essentially that everyone is somehow connected to Kevin Bacon within 6 degrees of separation.
With that in mind, all that was left to do was put the theory to the test in this round about Kevin and his famous movie friends:
1. Kevin Bacon was thereFlatlinerwith which actor who played the tyrantstay by my sideWas she ever engaged to Julia Roberts and did she have a famous actor father?
2. Kevin Bacon was therethe logic of the queenWith which actor did you star in a movie where your own name was mentioned 130 times?
3. Kevin Bacon was therehe said she saidwith an actress-turned-model who later married producer Michael Greenburg and then journalist Phil Bronstein?
4. Kevin Bacon was therejfkWith which actor produced, directed, and starred in a hit film about the assimilation of an American Civil War soldier into a Sioux community?
5. Kevin Bacon was therea few good menWhat actress married an actor sixteen years younger?
6. Kevin Bacon was therethe wild riveralongside the actress, who won her first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the 1979 filmKramer contra Kramer?
7. Kevin Bacon was thereapollo 13, directed by a man who starred in a famous sitcom between 1974 and 1980?
8. Kevin Bacon was thereSleepingWhat actor who actually graduated from Los Angeles high school in 1955 and then, in fiction, graduated from an unnamed East Coast college in 1967?
9. Kevin Bacon was therePhoto albumBesides which actress who cut her hair is named after her?
10. Kevin Bacon was therefirst murderWhat actor, while playing Dracula, hired a voice coach to help lower his voice to create a more sinister quality?
Next round of trivia: here are somescience test questions.
6 Kevin Bacon Grids Movie Trivia Answers
- kiefer sutherland
- Juan Malkovich
- Sharon Stone
- kevin costner
- Demi Moore
- meryl streep
- Ron Howard
- Dustin Hoffman
- Jennifer Aniston
- Christian Slater / Gary Oldman
What a chance!Dracula is the most portrayed non-human character in movies. Sherlock Holmes is the most portrayed character of all time.
More questions and answers about movies of the 90s
And here we go with the credits. Yes, it's the final round of our latest 90s movie quiz. And we've saved some of the best riddles for last!
Here are ten more riddles about famous movies and their stars to complete your quiz night!
1. In which movie was Frank Abignale a pilot, a doctor, and a promoter?
2.Life imprisonmentwas based on a Stephen King story whose title included whose name?
3. Which actor and actress connecttagus river(1990),distant(1992) mieyes wide Shut(1999)?
4. The soundtrack of which movie included Looney Tunes?
5. How many kilometers per hour can the bus go?
6. Which actor quotes Ezekiel 25:17 in a famous 90's movie?
7. Which '90s movie soundtrack became the best-selling book of all time?
8. What movie did John Cusack, Nicolas Cage and John Malkovich star in?
9. How many James Bond movies has Pierce Brosnan starred in?
10. In which Tim Burton movie did the main character only say 169 words?
try thisentertainment quiz?
More 2000s Movie Trivia Answers
- Catch Me If You Can
- the story is called"Rita Hayworth y Shawshank Redemption". A Rita Hayworth poster is an important part of the story.
- Tom Cruise y Nicole Kidman
- space jam
- emspeed, the bus cannot go below 50 miles per hour or it will explode.
- Samuel L. Jackson, who plays Jules in Pulp Fiction, misquotes the Bible verse.Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the just is visited everywhere by the iniquity of the selfish and the tyranny of the wicked. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike against you with great vengeance and furious anger those who seek to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I take revenge on you.
- The bodyguard. It sold 45 million copies and featured five Whitney Houston hit singles.
- air conditioner
- four -golden eye(1995),the tomorrow Never Die(1997),the world is not enough(1999),die another day(2002).
- Edward with scissor hands
With the popcorn ready and the proverbial curtains drawn, we're now wondering: how did you and your competition fare in this '90s movie contest? Tell us in the comments! Did we forget important questions? Has anything we put together changed or is it wrong? Let us know what you think by contacting us below or simply by leaving a comment.get in contact!
Would you like to save this for later? Why not set...